Our Heavy Duty 3 Link Kit for the Trail Finder 2 if a great way to add a durable 3 Link to your TF2 front end.
The standard RC4WD kit is great for normal use but we know you guys are hard on your rigs and like to customize!
So, our kit differs from the RC4WD kit in a few ways:
-Our Axle Link Mounts are steel.
-Our Chassis Panhard mount is steel.
-Our kit is designed around Traxxas 1942 rod ends
We know a lot of you have your own parts lying around or are doing custom length links.
So, we allow you to select our links & rod ends or "I have my own".
- 1x 3 Link Truss - Yota Axles Front
- 1x TF2 Chassis Panhard Mount Black Steel
- 1x TF2 Chassis Link Mounts (L&R)
- 1x Link Mount - Yota Axles F/R Black Steel
- 1x Your choice of axle housing panhard mount: TF2 style (suggested) OR Beast 2/Gelande II style
That is a retail value of over $57, marked down below $40.
OPTIONAL (In case you have your own already or doing custom lengths):
- 1x Traxxas 1942 Rod Ends & balls (16 long & 4 short)
- 1x M3x16 Set screws (to attach rod ends to links)
- 1x Upper Link (72mm)
- 2x Lower Links (90mm)
- 1x Panhard Link (58mm)
- 1x TF2 3/4 Link Hardware pack
Optional parts are also marked down for this kit!
Please note that we selected the link lengths based on our shop truck.
Depending on how you mount your body, which body you run and where you want the wheelbase, you might want to add some spacers.
We do sell 1mm, 2mm,4mm and 6mm spacers for this.
If you want a 100% Complete Setup, then when you get to the optional parts you must select them ALL!
Installation is fairly simple and for the most part exactly like the RC4WD Kit.
There are some simple hardware differences and the link assembly is a hair different.
The main difference is that you will need to round off the axle pads to make room for radius on the steel link mount.
We DO sell Rc4WD rod ends but to keep confusion to a minimum not as part of this kit.