The Redcat Gen8 International Scout II 1/10 4WD RTR Scale Rock Crawler
is the culmination of fifteen years of refinement, and is Redcat's first
original vehicle designed and developed in the USA.
- International Harvester Scout II: Officially
licensed International Harvester Scout II rallye edition. Detailed body
with molded grill side mirrors, shackles, fender flares, rock sliders
- Adjustable for Maximum Performance: Easily adjust
from 312-336mm (12.2"-13.2"). Aluminum threaded shocks and 9 shock mount
positions allow you to fine tune the suspension to suit your needs.
- Portal Axles: Portal axles give more ground
clearance without needing bigger tires. The portal axles provide more
gear reduction than a standard axle, helping to reduce torque twist in
- Precision Steering: Chassis mounted servo with
panhard bar, 47° of steering and proper Ackermann angles help to provide
improved steering, compared to the Gen7.
- Ground Clearance: The Gen8 provides 61° of approach
angle, 73.4mm ground clearance, and 39.5° departure angle, giving it
the clearance it needs to tackle tough terrain.
- Innovation & Durability: The transmission
features Mod1 gears, a sealed pinion and spur gear, and allows the use
of pinion gears from 9 to 23 tooth to create gear ratios from 28.12 to
71.85. All this adds up to a more durable transmission that helps to
prevent failure and keeps you on the trail longer. Plus the innovative
dual slipper clutch design can operate as a true slipper, or you can
remove the slipper pads and springs and lock the spur to eliminate the
- Rigid Body Mounting System: Hook and loop body
mounts eliminate the body clips to create a clean and realistic looking
exterior. The body features multiple supports for a durable, rigid
structure. Rock sliders provide extra protection for the body.
- LED Ready Body & Bumpers: The realistic LED
lighting hardware allows for up to 16 LED lights to be installed. The
Gen8 Scout II body features four LED headlight mounts, and six LED
taillight mounts, while the bumpers allow four lights in the front and
two in the rear. Install the light system of you choice in the provided
5mm LED mounts and light up the trail when the sun goes down.
- Licensed Interco Super Swamper Tires: Exact scale replica of the high performance IROK Super Swamper tire from Interco uses a patented Three Stage Lug Design.
- 1.9 True Beadlock Wheels: Steel beadlock rings are
securely mounted to a 1.9" chromed plastic wheel. A screw on wheel nut
cover provides the final realistic touch.
Motor Type: 17T RC550 Brushed Motor
Transmission: Forward & Reverse
Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
Dry Weight: 6.9 LBS (3130 grams)
Wheelbase: 324mm Stock (312-336mm Adjustable)
Ground Clearance: 73mm
Chassis Type: 1.5mm Thick C-Channel Frame Rails
Shocks: Aluminum Body Oil Filled Shocks
Speed Control: 40a Brushed Waterproof ESC
Battery: Not Included
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V - 11.1V NiMh or LiPo Battery
- Charger Compatible with Battery Chemistry
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter