Is "stick" programming your Castle Creations brushless controller getting old?
Can't remember what settings are programmed in your ESC?
Why hassle with transmitter stick
programming when you can plug your brushless controller into the Castle
Link Windows® compatible programming adapter and the USB port on your
PC? This little gem just made your speed controller even better by
- Set up of programmable options with point and click ease.
- View your current Phoenix program settings.
- Customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength and governor mode gain.
- Download new software updates via the internet as they become available.
NEW revised interface featuring:
- All-in-one support for Phoenix,
Phoenix HV, Phoenix Ice, Thunderbird, Mamba Micro Pro, Mamba Max, Mamba
Max Pro, Mamba Monster, Sidewinder, Hydra , and CC BEC, and CC BEC Pro
- Now with saved settings files!
- New "check for updates" feature!
- Totally automatic install!
- Expanded programming and parameters for all Castle car controllers
The easiest programming tool just got easier to use and configure your Castle Creations controllers!
No complicated connections! It's as easy as:
- Download the interface software from our Software area.
- Plug the Castle Link into the receiver lead on your controller and attach the mini USB cable included in the kit.
- Connect the USB cable to your PC.
For more information, see the Castle Link software page.
Castle Link contains a proprietary interface adapter and standard USB cable. All you need is an available USB port on your PC.
||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7
Castle Link is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.*
*Windows Vista and Windows 7 require a specific installation process. See the Castle Link FAQ page for more information.
Macintosh users may take advantage of software such as Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion, or Apple's Boot Camp
along with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 to run the Castle Link
software, provided the Macintosh has an Intel processor. Macintosh
installation is not supported by Castle Creations.