The Castle Creations BEC 2.0 has two outputs to deliver maximum power for your RC needs.
Output voltage is programmable using a Castle Link USB Programming Kit.
BEC 2.0 Waterproof Specifications:
- 15A peak current
- 4.75-7.0V output: 10A continuous
- 7.25V-8.5V output: 9A continuous
- 8.75V-10.0V output: 8A continuous
- 10.25-12.0V output: 7A continuous
- 12S LiPo maximum voltage
- 5.25V default output voltage
- 4.75 to 12V adjustable output voltage
- 1.37" (35mm) length
- 0.69" (18mm) width
- 0.75" (19mm) height
Default Voltage is 5.25v.
Note: CC BEC 2.0 should never be operated in series or
parallel with another BEC or backup receiver pack connected to the
RX/Servo side of the circuit.